keskiviikko 16. joulukuuta 2015

Luukku 16 - Is this real?


Have you ever heard of people with strange abilities? I bet you have heard of a man who can disappear or a little girl who talks to ghosts.  
My ability is different. 
I can enter a game.  
Sometimes I wonder if I should stop, once or twice I actually tied. I panicked. I was afraid. But the games called me and I wanted to play. I felt this great need and then I thought 'hell, I'm the only person on this fucking planet who can do it' so I did it. I embraced it, put the game on and suddenly, like every time for three years, I was part of the game.  
There's this one particular game I remember especially vividly. It was called a Silent Hill or whatsoever. It was only a demo but still horrifying, disturbing. The games usually were if you actually were a part of it. In this game, I walked down the corridors and for the second time in my life I wanted to quit. The first time had been when I discovered my powers.  
I felt suffocated, trapped. I was trapped in a loop. And I knew I couldn't get out of the game until I finished it. It was either Game Over or a victory, either way, I was more or less myself once I returned to reality. But after this particular game, I wasn't. Because who could be quite the same after walking through a game that had nothing familiarity to my own reality. That game was full of blood, misery and inhumanity. It was disgusting.  
But this is a power I have. And once I decide to be a game, I can't turn back.  
Fuck horror games, though. Once I'm finished this one, I'm never playing them again.

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti