tiistai 15. joulukuuta 2015

Luukku 13 - Jälleen kerran, raskasta joulua!


Juuri tänä päivänä, viime sunnuntaina, me käytiin Raskasta joulua-konsertissa. Kommenttia siitä? Yksi sana riittää ja se on "Vau". Koska, vau. Meno oli mahtava, hyvin vauhdikas, ja esiintyjät ammattitaitoisia. Tietysti. Biisejä oli ihan mahtava kuunnella, ja yleisökin oli täysillä mukana.


Heat of the moment hits me and I don't care anymore if I look stupid or just plain idiot. I stand up with others and sing, from the top of my lungs. I feel my voice cracking, not used to be used in such a way. I don't care. My ears can only hear the awesome singing, my hands each other thanks to clapping and I'm not about to stop yet. It's great feeling, to be alive. To listen to some music. To enjoy. To feel. To be part of something bigger. Heavy metal blares my ears and I bet they tin after the show is over. That's the bridge I'll cross when I come to it. Tomorrow I might also feel shame, swear to never do this again. But today, I don't give a fuck. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti